What do I get for my one time activation fee?
With ImmortalPets.com you can:
- Create your own private or public memorial to remember your pet with
your own customized URL (eg. http://www.ImmortalPets.com/Spot/). Public
memorials are accessible to anyone registered with ImmortalPets.com,
while private memorials are only accessible to people that you specify.
- Customize your memorial with one of our beautifully designed templates.
- Create a photo album with up to 100 pictures and add comments under each picture.
- Receive messages of condolence from visitors to your memorial.
- Write your own personal tributes remembering your pet.
- Choose a gentle musical accompaniment from our selection of evocative
- You have total control over all the content submitted by visitors
to your memorial, through an easy-to-use content management system accessible
only by you.
- ImmortalPets.com also provides a pet
loss support forum, where everyone is welcome to find comfort and
support from other people who have suffered the loss of a pet.
How much does a memorial cost?
Creating an account and a memorial is completely free for two weeks. If you wish to have the memorial remain active, viewable and editable for life, you simply pay a one-time fee of only $35 USD per memorial. This can be paid any time within the initial two week trial.
How do I make my one-time payment?
Your one-time memorial payment is made securely via Paypal. All major credit cards and debit cards are welcome.
What if I don't want to pay?
You can create and edit your memorial free of charge for two weeks. After the initial two week period, you must pay the one-time fee of $35, otherwise your memorial will no longer remain active on ImmortalPets.com.
Can't find a memorial feature, that you think should be added?
We are always looking for ways to improve Immortal Pets, so should you think of a feature or some kind of functionality that you think should be added to our site, please fill in the form below and click the Send button when you have finished. We review all feature requests, as we are constantly trying to make our site better for you!